Accelerated Mobile Pages for WordPress
More than year ago, in October 2015, Google has announced Accelerated Mobile Pages — new open source project for creating blazing fast pages.
The main goals of AMP Project are about decreasing page load time on mobile devices and increasing user satisfaction with using mobile websites.
How Google plans to achieve this? AMP Project has list of strict restrictions, let me provide just some of them:
- Especial AMPHTML markup instead of HTML
- Custom JS is disallowed
- Inline CSS inside head tag is allowed only
- All the videos and images should be loaded asynchronously
AMP Project received attention and many famous brands like Wired, Washington Post, TechCrunch, New York Times and Reddit have implemented AMP on their websites. And when do you plan to add it on your website?
AMP for WordPress
WP AMP plugin is the most fast and easy way to implement Accelerated Mobile pages on your WordPress site. It allows you to add AMP to the whole website in a few clicks.
This AMP plugin will let you:
- Improve your SEO and get more traffic from Google.
- Accelerate your mobile website and improve the user experience.
- Earn more money with WooCommerce or AdSense.
- Have AMP version of all the pages of your website.
- Embed videos and iframes.
- Easily customize the design and branding.
- Use Google Analytics, Facebook tracking pixel, Jetpack stats.
- Compatible with Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack, Jetpack, WPML.
Get Your WP AMP
I’ve already used WP AMP on my blog, you can see it in action here.
Plugin is available on CodeCanyon for a special price $29 until the end of January.